Toxicpanda's Death Note
This is really nice! Love the high key, I don't think i have ever tried one before, need to do some dragons as well. Cool work, hope you finish this one.

Thank you Trevor :) You should try it, its fun. But I'm using it usually for silver armor.
More progress from today
[Image: gXW7eGA.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
Wow! Design is awesome, and that dragon is just magic!

I feel like the forehead-to-eyebrows, eyebrows-to-nose-base, nose-to-chin is well balanced. However, her face is maybe a bit long relative to the width of her eye (corner to corner).

Sketchbook

Its been a while since my last visit, and i´m glad to see progress!
Like others have pointed, the naturality and realism of your figures will grow exponentially if you start doing gesture drawings like crazy. For you last piece, the values seems to be all in the same grey range, push those lights and shadows!
Also, i didnt know you were doing cards! thats pretty awesome.

Thank you Tygerson, I haven't been working on her much,but now I fixed it :)
Eduardo- Thank you :) Yes, I'm doing cards- im a lead artist in Planet Defiant game that will be out on kickstarter next week.

Some progress from last night
[Image: KgHgN2L.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
This last piece reminds me of Daarken's stuff. Looks cool.
Your sketchbook is wonderful! That last piece is shaping up nicely.

I'm starting to hate working on commissions but what has to be done,has to be done.
I have to somehow earn money to get myself proper computer,because my laptop is dieing with every day,and working on more than 5 layers is impossible for me. Also, crashes every 3 hours or starts laging. :(
Commission
[Image: hskheNw.jpg]
Something I regret making
[Image: LMSQaee.jpg]
Something that I'm still working on ,and really enjoying doing this
[Image: dhK5WDT.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
Personal work
[Image: 474_max.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
[Image: 1098189_652406581437048_316683876_n.jpg]
[Image: 1011447_652905764720463_372232041_n.jpg]
^new card for Planet Defiant

CD dA FM  MaL
The last card looks better then the old ones, don't neglect studying gestures, perspective etc.. it will reinforce your work a lot.
Come to think of it-I need to get a new pc, too :O

Keep pushing it :)

Thank you <3
[Image: 20130816_by_t00xicpanda-d6icynv.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
Looking forward to seeing more from you, just wanted to give a quick thank you for being so inspirational :)

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
2 hour study
[Image: moonlight_by_t00xicpanda-d6ildu0.jpg]
45 min study
[Image: 20130820_by_t00xicpanda-d6ivc32.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
So here it is,another personal work I did for another 24th in a month. As most of you know this is my special day because every month I check how much I improved,learned, I look back and keep going forward with everything I've learned. Its been exactly 11 months since I started painting and there is one more month left. After that things start to get serious. Just wanted to say thank you John Silva for crit and helped me out to create better mood about this painting. And thank you Mark van Neck for cheering me up and telling me that I should continue working on this.
But most of all, thank you Rui Luz who inspired me to create this piece.

Thank you all for support.
[Image: 849_max.jpg]

CD dA FM  MaL
as a lot of other artists i dont like to talk about "talent". as 99% of it is hard work - still your progresssion is phenomenal! and i like to say you have a big talent to progress faster than others - maybe because you are smart. Cheers and keep going! <3

these portraits are hugely awesome ..:) very inspiring sketchbook.

This is really impressive. That last piece looks professional and you say its only been about a year? Nice! Its inspiring to see how much someone can improve in a single year.

Great job on this last portrait! Really like this one and the last personal portrait you made. The skincolor on the latest one is really eye-catching and I think it contrasts the rest of the piece good. Something about the neck looks weird in it's value, could meld that in a bitI reckon!
One thing I see in your cards is that there can very similar values in both the background and the character. If you seperated them more I think you'd get clearer focal points!

You've done a lot of progress over these last months, so keep it up, you're doing great! :D

Hey hun, just wanted to leave a lil personal note. First let me say thank you for everything again. I have just sat and read through each comment and looked closely (for several hours) at each of your works you've posted here. {Also thank you to all of those who commented here as it's helped me too}. I digress. I really do hope you're having a lovely time away, but I miss you! I look forward too seeing all the wonderful creations from your wonderful inspirational trip away too see friends (other artists). Anyway I shall not keep you, I look forward to what comes next and learning from you :) Take care hun, speak soon!! Imogen xX

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage