FINALS! - Bloodsport 15- Guild of Golems
Grr, photobucket ***!
http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m634...f79caa.jpg

Well, I was already too late so I might as well put an image with the foreground levels adjusted. Really nice chellenge, learned a lot. Ready for the next one :)

[Image: Golem_01a9j3b6a_zpsadec1abf.jpg]
found it! i had to go to preview post to get the option to upload, weird.

:EDIT: aaaaaaaaaand its STILL not working for some reason. forgive my stupidity. im just going to link to it.... hope that is ok

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...7112_n.jpg
Heres my final:

studies:

Character idea explorations:

(04-21-2013, 06:59 AM)billyblue Wrote: this is going to sound dumb but how do i post a picture? am i going to be eliminated because i cant figure it out in time :(

upload it to attachments then post, you need to have images less than 1 mb

OK i think it was a file size issue maybe? thanks jamesxwu
well yeah...totally not the way i wanted to turn out...i love the sketches though...
maybe next time...
good luck everyone! :3

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great stuff everyone!^^

And here Is the final piece , the "Guerrab" (water seller) sorcerer and his golem made of animals skins filled with water ^^ I think it still needs some finishing but I was too busy to do that ^^

great work as always everyone!

blogg: Julian Holm

awesome work everybody!!!
it´s way to late and not even finished but i wanted to share my sketches,ideas etc anyway...

Ok Im late anyway. and actually the final piece is not nearly finished as it should be. I'll work on it after BS anyway. It was fun doing it! :)
Studies, sketches and so on:

and "final"

Awesome entries guys, but you people really need to understand that this "Blood sports FINALS" Threads are just for final pieces not for sketches and designs nor studies. Thats what the WIP threads are for, we even have people here who didn't even posted a final, but they posted their sketches alone in the thread... -.-

PLEASE!! stop it.. :D Lets keep it clean and easy to browse alright?

Part of the requirements for Bloodsports is that entrants include studies. I think most people attach them here so that Dan, Dave and the guest judge don't have to sort through the WIP thread to verify this. Dan and Dave can clear it up come judging if they have an issue, I guess. :-)

With that said, I think it would be awesome if everyone could put all their studies in one, neat image.

Sorry about the post too. Just wanted to respond to Jeso.

Right.. but then why do we have a wip thread and finals thread if people will post everything anyways in the finals thread.. :/ maybe Dan and Dave don't give too much thought to it, which is fine, just im saying it would be much better and neater if we just had 1 final image per post instead of tedious lonnnnng pictures full of studies that are already posted on the other thread.. :)

Hey everyone!

So I ended up continuing to work on mine after the deadline and also rushed it for a annual artbook, that's a part of a con happening here in NZ :)

Hope it doesn't confuse or complicate things for Dan and Dave though (if so just move/delete this post or whatever you guys think is most fitting!). Just wanted to show everyone whose been doing the challenge as well how I went, it was my first time doing a bloodsports challenge and the community, competition and motivation here is so awesome.

Anyway this is how mine turned out. Will definitely try to make the deadline for the next one.
Good luck everyone who got their finals in on time!!

I could not finish this on time but here it is

(04-25-2013, 07:10 AM)Jeso Wrote: Awesome entries guys, but you people really need to understand that this "Blood sports FINALS" Threads are just for final pieces not for sketches and designs nor studies. Thats what the WIP threads are for, we even have people here who didn't even posted a final, but they posted their sketches alone in the thread... -.-

PLEASE!! stop it.. :D Lets keep it clean and easy to browse alright?

you make a good point, but i think that for the judges sake (required) studies should be included with the final. but in a clean, quick, non cluttered way. that way they dont have to go to another thread to make sure you are still eligible. but WIPs should def. be in the other thread. with my entry i tried to format it in a way to include all the required material but not clutter everything up.

(04-21-2013, 05:17 AM)Shuty Wrote: awesome work everyone!
Thanks for this challenge, I tried some new things, gained some xp and really enjoyed working on this. Good luck guys!

wow! good job! I love the different take on the contest.
Obiously it's so late for bs15 but I wanted to finish my piece so here it is.

[Image: bloodsports15-blewzen.jpg]