When I registered in the first days of forum, there were no rules for the avatar you were going to choose.

Then yesterday, I decided to change my picture and I couldn't send any of the ones within the size limit recently implemented.

Its ok, 100x 100 px is a good size, no need for bigger than this
But I just think that 15kb is really way too small for a decent avatar pic.

At least make it 50kb, or 30, but 15kb its too small. its rare to have a 'decent quality' img that doesn't uses more than 30kb.

Suggestion sent :blush:

"Is it possible for you to embrace uncertainty, and not demand that you should know what is going to happen to you in your life situation? "

:heart:

Deviantart ~~ Tumblr
I would personally prefer avatar of 150x150 size, but if it's a paid server that might not be a good idea.

Maybe creating a "senior members" group for the most active and exemplary members would be a good idea. Those members could get some benefits like larger avatar.

Of course there should be clear established criteria on who could attain senior membership.
If you upload the image you want to photobucket or something similar, it can be larger than 15kb. That's what I did.

(02-03-2012, 02:01 AM)Jasielski Wrote: I would personally prefer avatar of 150x150 size, but if it's a paid server that might not be a good idea.

Maybe creating a "senior members" group for the most active and exemplary members would be a good idea. Those members could get some benefits like larger avatar.

Of course there should be clear established criteria on who could attain senior membership.

(02-03-2012, 07:14 AM)Awynt Wrote: If you upload the image you want to photobucket or something similar, it can be larger than 15kb. That's what I did.

Awesome ideas
Might use the photobucket for now :)

But the 'premium membership' is sure a nice option :)

"Is it possible for you to embrace uncertainty, and not demand that you should know what is going to happen to you in your life situation? "

:heart:

Deviantart ~~ Tumblr