dodeqaa sketches
Hello there,

Thread for my sketches. Comments welcome and appreciated!

WIP, Old Sabre and the Jade Jar

Hey buddy nice to see you starting a sketch book :) Good start so far. I cant wait to see how that mech you were working on turns out.

OH HI!
LOOK WHO HAS A SKETCHBOOK :D

I'm much excite -- this painting looks baller. Please continue updating... for the love of everything painterly.
<3

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Thank you for stopping by :) 

Adam : Yes I cant wait to send it out into the world, but itll be awhiles yet.

Smrr : Yes I will, for the love of all things painterly <3

Daily transit sketches

aww cool man, great to see you start posting Andrew, Sketches are looking cool, like the whip you posted, has a freshness with the brush strokes to it.

u stole the last part of my name...

70+Page Koala Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-3465.html SB

Paintover thread, submit for crits! http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7879.html
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.882)]e owl sat on an oak. The more he saw, the less he spoke.[/color]
whoa, nice work! can't wait to see more!

Whaaaaaaaaat! "Daily" transit sketches?! How long do these take, Andrew ;D ? they look great!

also, I lol'd @ Fedodika's comment hahahaha

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
James,  thanks man! Its unhealthy my love for texture, but hoping to make ot work better.

Fedodika,  lol! Its not even spelt the same way! Or is it your real name you are talking about XD

Lurch,   thanks man! Ill keep trying!

Smrr,  well daily is a mistake i suppose ive been on a break recently. They take about 5 to 30 minutes each? Just to record my impressions when im ridinb on the bus to and fro work.

Sorry for the slow updates, ive been on a short vacation , plus busy at work before that.

Gonna post more come weekend <3!

Keep truckin erryburdddiii!

Transit sketches

short vacation.... yeaaaaaaaa. *cough* games*cough* Weeeeeenk lol haha good job la!
Let's see some updates man! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Bookend: Yes sir!

Mariyan-Hristov : Thank you!

Studies and WIPs, I want to try and get better with finishing pieces this year :D

[Image: attachment.php?aid=78857]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=78858]

Thanks for dropping by!
You can do it! Really love your use of colour and interesting pieces. Interestingly, you're working quite dark in what I can only assume are your personal pieces-- Remember to put in necessary highlights so that we can see your figures or the focal point of your image better. Otherwise, it's hard to see what's going on!

Other than that, great work. You have a good attention to detail and values-- You just have to push to the finishing refinements. Keep going strong, man! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Wow, your works are amazing!! I really love the colours, and you must have a lot of knowledge about foundations going on besides.
Bookend: Yea I have that habit of working into that dark a little much hehe. Its been said, thanks for calling me out on that :D

tinDeer: Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I love M&Ms, skittles, Crayolas and Playdoh. Ive learnt some, but the more you learn, the more there is to learn <3
ooohh loving those colours! Really nice sketchbook so far! can't wait to see more from you! ^^
BjorkJT: Thank you! You are too kind :D

Monk sketch 

I really like your magwitch.

Liberty: Thank you!

Studying a face for a picture.

I really like this panterly style, right down my alley. I think you should do some more studies focusing on form and values though. Keep this up!