Kept you waiting huh
Just joined the community, greetings! 

this is what i do. I want to do concept art (character design mostly) and illustration. 

Please be brute!

[Image: 2q06bfn.jpg]

[Image: mhy15c.jpg]

[Image: 9lacye.jpg]
[Image: 2j43g3o.jpg]

[Image: 2ew1mxv.jpg]
[Image: ei4k90.jpg]

[Image: 312bk8z.jpg]

[Image: oh39rm.jpg]

[Image: 30ngo7a.jpg]
[Image: 28i47py.jpg]

[Image: rs75lh.jpg]

[Image: 2jchst2.jpg]

[Image: rtq8sl.jpg]

[Image: 15cls9s.jpg]
[Image: 30ruphi.jpg]

[Image: 124ho37.jpg]

[Image: 28gthxe.jpg]

[Image: 1430z94.jpg]

[Image: 28krqsx.jpg]

[Image: 2hxub6w.jpg]
Woah, I dig almost all of them dude!

Che bomba, tranne alcuni concept meno convincenti, keep it going! Molto fichi :)

Sexy work here. First piece is lookin nice.

Only thing I can see to crit is perhaps the values in some of these are mostly a little too dark; sometimes muddy. Can also work on refining your anatomy a little as well (memorizing names, shapes). Overall great work in here.
(12-10-2015, 07:36 AM)AlCo Wrote: Woah, I dig almost all of them dude!

Che bomba, tranne alcuni concept meno convincenti, keep it going! Molto fichi :)

grazie mille! :D quali sono quelli che ti piacciono meno? 
(12-10-2015, 07:42 AM)Dennis Kutsenko Wrote: Sexy work here. First piece is lookin nice.

Only thing I can see to crit is perhaps the values in some of these are mostly a little too dark; sometimes muddy. Can also work on refining your anatomy a little as well (memorizing names, shapes). Overall great work in here.

wooo thank you buddy! yeah i think my greatest weakness is values, and i still don't have a clue on how to tackle it lol

(12-10-2015, 08:06 AM)MasamuneDS Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 07:36 AM)AlCo Wrote: Woah, I dig almost all of them dude!

grazie mille! :D quali sono quelli che ti piacciono meno?

wooo thank you buddy! yeah i think my greatest weakness is values, and i still don't have a clue on how to tackle it lol

That kid's with an armor face does not really convince me (but I'm a total noob and for what my comment is worth).

I find very powerful the #5 and how you were rendering the monster skin, also how you used that giant ogre head for the composition.

Love that traditional drawing of the man(?) wielding that giant axe; lovely texture and use of cross-hatching, would really draw like that!

Take some time and render #9, I just love weird monster-animal with armor xD

good to know thanks man! yeah i always had a thing for monsters, but i feel like it's too easy because you set the rules lol

a couple of oldies i forgot to post

[Image: iw11ds.jpg]

[Image: bg798o.jpg]

Thanks for stopping by my sketchbook :) I think you have a great start and it's clear you have an idea of what you're doing. It would be nice to see more fully completed pieces.
thanks a lot man! yeah i can't seem to finish stuff for some reason...

couple of studies i did this week!
 i wanted to go for a still life but was just so tired about doing tapes in the first one that i left it...

[Image: 2vjtvma.jpg] 
[Image: s338zm.jpg]

Good ones! I'd like to see how you approach gestures!

yeah you bet i'm working on it!

nice work I like the dynamic feel in some off your work that's something I need to work on
been a while! here's a little something i'm working on right now. I would love to receive some feedback

[Image: 4lndao.jpg]

aaand a little update on the last one

[Image: 2rmqiyx.jpg]

another thing [Image: 5vnjbp.jpg]