Iggys SKETCHBOOK
Hi Iggy!

This is the first time i really got to browse through your sketchbook fully and i'm truly impressed with how you have applied all your studies to your finished pieces.

It's amazing how much people progress when they do just that.

Anyway Keep at it your doing it RIGHT!   Thumbs_up

(07-01-2015, 03:03 PM)lillysparks Wrote: Awesome stuff iggy, your females and robots are on point. Really like how you seem to understand the techy stuff behind the techs designs.

hey thanks lilly, i really enjoy the "techy" stuff although i kinda over engineer it tbh.

(07-02-2015, 01:00 AM)-echo- Wrote: Wow. Your sketchbook is awesome, makes me wanna study even harder! Mooar! :)

thanks echo, glad it makes you feel that way :). there's alot of hardworkers on here, they make me wanna do more too.

(07-04-2015, 11:32 AM)BenFlores Wrote: Solid work man! Loved that robotic arm card art you did.
thanks ben, dude you been slaying it too man!.

(07-06-2015, 08:06 AM)IrishWhiskey Wrote: Hi Iggy!

This is the first time i really got to browse through your sketchbook fully and i'm truly impressed with how you have applied all your studies to your finished pieces.

It's amazing how much people progress when they do just that.

Anyway Keep at it your doing it RIGHT!   Thumbs_up

jee thanks irish, ill be sure to do better :).

Nervous Breakdowns Prt 2

Attached Files Image(s)

Everytime you update your sketchbook

[Image: ucoMhXh.gif]

You hit it right on the nose Gliger, I hate you soo much right now iggy lol. Why the hell do you have to go into sooo much detail and make everything look amazing!
thanks for the kind words guys

gliggs  your a madman XD

Nervous Breakdowns Prt 3

trying different things

Anatomy Month

animate a skinless dude running

wow you weren't lying when you said you were getting a lot done.
Wow, simply beautiful figure studies and values. I'm honestly surprised there haven't been more visitors. You're at a really nice level. You rock! Keep working hard! Thumbs_up

Sketchblag

Join our Study Group: The Velvet Revolvers!  Let's work hard together!
Hi Guys, its been ages...

I forgot i had one of these, gonna update it how i used too.

Picking up where i left off to the present

Really nice volume on that body.We can feel the knee tension and the ribcage going in

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
(05-05-2018, 06:41 AM)darktiste Wrote: Really nice volume on that body.We can feel the knee tension and the ribcage going in

Thanks :) i try to pay attension to things like that, its nice to see they go unnoticed

More Past to Present

I think it would pay off to give more attention to drawing more hand.A great artist pay respect to hand as it i believe it the most difficult form of the body.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.