Sketchdump
Hi there crimson daggers! I've been on my own drawing for about two years now and I've never held a consistent spot to post my stuff, so i figured that this will now be that place. I was lured here by the sweet smell of CC5 but I'll try to post sketchdumps here weekly so enjoy your stay and don't be shy now! 
C&C welcome :^)

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey welcome to The Crimson Daggers AArscott!

You've got some nice studies there and it's awesome that you've signed up for CC5!

Keep posting, looking forward to seeing more from you :).

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

A lil 3 hour study of a landscape by Zhaoming wu in order to understand the damn things for CC5 and some random digi doodles in my hard drive, more to come lads!

Attached Files Image(s)

oi lads! more stuff! gonna be posting much more but for now here are a few value exercises and misc sketches

Attached Files Image(s)

oops! forgot to post this stuff last night!

Attached Files Image(s)

work i've had on the backburner but have yet to post, warmups and a few finished stuff.

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice to see a variety of subjects. Keep an eye out on the direction of the strokes you use to shade-- having them follow the form's surface brings a lot of dimension to an otherwise scribbly figure.