"Likes "
Tongue 
:dodgy: is there any way it could be implemented for the "likes " button to be viewed easier ? Because i know especially going through peoples art i hit "like " on a reply or post with the pic i find is outstanding! Maybe it would be a good way for people to get a good read on how their doing via the community but hten again that has its own pros and cons. Angel neways yeah ! just shouting out !

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
I thought about the same feature, because sometimes I'd like to see what posts of me people liked to keep working on stuff like that

(04-19-2012, 07:37 AM)isra-ac Wrote: I thought about the same feature, because sometimes I'd like to see what posts of me people liked to keep working on stuff like that

I think i have seen it on cgsociety etc or something similair. Rewarding users is a great way to build community. I think not sure i think these forums have it some where's maybe I blind.

"When we first meet people we see shallows, there after fathoms"
Website
Livestream
Blog
Do you guys mean like what the Rep button with the thumbs up does? It can track who repped you, and in what post/topic.