Poll: Who do you think ate up the competition?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Artloader
7.69%
2 7.69%
razvanc-r
11.54%
3 11.54%
RottenPocket
19.23%
5 19.23%
neopatogen
23.08%
6 23.08%
MetaShinryu
38.46%
10 38.46%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

C.H.O.W DOWN #1 - Chainsaw Hero - FINALS
[Image: rIVJvXp.jpg]

POST YOUR FINALS HERE

WHO WILL BE CHAMPION OF THE CHAINSAW?
ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON
VOTE FOR WHOM EVER YOU LIKE, MORE THEN ONE? VOTE!

ENTRANCE CLOSED!

Voting Ends Sunday, January 1st @10pm GMT

(Refer to the *WIP THREAD* for WIPS & Development)

Since I will be out of action for the next few days over Christmas I am submitting my entry now.  I had great fun taking part in this - thanks to Vandall for running this!

"On the broken world of Dustryon, Princess Tronica Vin is heir to the throne of Vangaia and is a technological genius but she is easily bored.  To get her kicks she takes to the streets of her crime ridden kingdom and indulges in a bit of vigilantism.  Armed with a chainsword of her own design she has taken down some heavy duty baddies already.  What will she do next?"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=95143]

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

Oh well, I tried!

So the story goes like this... ehem: It's some time in the future (no one knows what year any more), after fourth world war when humanity basically almost self-destruct. Between WW3 and WW4 all projectile and other long distance hand guns/weapons were prohibited and everyone thought no war will ever start again. But thing is many powerful countries had long range missiles in their arsenal, especially the bad kind, nukes, chemical, so WW4 didn't go very well.

So after all of that mayhem, this guy is living his life, trying to survive in a devastate world, but he doesn't get too far, his family gets murdered and he seeks revenge. Being an neuroscientist & engineer he gets to work on this chainsaw device which he can use both offensively & defensively. It can retract and spin around with high speed creating a somewhat impenetrable shield (at least for the existing weapons - stones & improvised stuff). Oh yeah, he has a right bionic arm for not real apparent reason. After all that happened to him you can imagine he's a bit wacky in the head, but somehow he still managed to maintain some clear principles about good & wrong... at least the bit pictures, that is he's not doing bad stuff such as: steal, rape, terrorize etc., but when it comes to scum he let's go and basically... if you're on his wrong side you're gonna end up pretty much wishing you were never born :D.

This is pretty much my first character and I know it's kind of crap, but I hope you at least like the story :D.

I also made this as an experiment (I know it has some issues, it's just an experiment ok?): http://imgur.com/4iTzs0j <- don't know if this breaks any rules (only one upload?!) so @Vandall, let me know, I hope it doesn't...

Attached Files Image(s)

That's it. I'm done. (flips desk) 

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Lizardman samurai hero with chainsaw yatagрan-katana as weapon

Attached Files Image(s)

Again, posting at last minute :/

Backstory:

----------------------------------------------

A mechanic/engineer that went vigilante after stuff happened to his family, and later on finds other like-minded individuals who help him wipe crime out of the streets through fear.

At some point he joins a paramilitary group that aims to avenge the death of high ranking soldiers who were target of organized crime by personifying them.

His main weapons are a custom-built hydraulic chainsaw and a flamethrower gauntlet with multiple injection modes, both powered by a backpack engine of his own invention.

His way of fighting is based on a no-prisoner policy, usually setting everything on fire first, and then ripping appart whoever is left amidst the chaos.

In order to keep his identity a secret after he and his crew started clashing with organized crime, he started using white contact lenses, a mask/scarf with a skull on it, and various belongings of his deceased father.

His dramatic entrances raining napalm from his bike earned him the title "pale rider''.

----------------------------------------------

Theme song: Darkness by SPF1000 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA-CTW0q-FM

Inhuman amounts of Sabaton were listened to in the making of this image.

[Image: QbuyxtI.png]

-------------------------------------------------------------
I like dragons, power metal and epic stuff :D

Sketchbook: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-7564.html
Deviantart: http://metashinryu.deviantart.com/

CONGRATULATIONS TO METASHINRYU!

WINNER OF CHOWDOWN NUMBER 1

Well done @metashinryu! Very nice concept, only thing I don't like really is the jacket :D

@vandall, now what happens? xD

That, and the tiny head and hands, but the concept was what drove this piece so you had my vote, congrats Meta.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida
Well done @metashinryu. Everyones entries were great - good job all :). I'm keen to participate in the next round of CHOW!