Hello all!

Hi I’m new to the site and have been looking for an art community online. I have been trying to teach myself art and learn from mistakes however never been part of a community to get feedback. I’m not sure why, fear maybe. Anyways.

My goal as an artist is to understand the human form and put it in environmental and situations. Would love to learn photoshop (I have the tools but become easily flustered with it) any advice? 

Thanks everyone I look forward to being a part of this community! 

Attached I have a few examples of my work.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hi CreatedMorr

Quote:Would love to learn photoshop (I have the tools but become easily flustered with it) any advice?

In what way does it make you flustered?

Some people who started with the traditional method try to bridge the two by scanning their work and use PS as a retouching tool!

Hey man welcome to the Crimson Daggers!

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead
Welcome to Crimson Daggers CreatedMorr :).

I love those marker renderings, nice work.

Regarding Photoshop I'd say just start small and follow some tutorials. A site that really helped me progress with digital painting was ctrlpaint.com, you might want to check that out.

Good luck!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook