Hello everyone!
Big Grin 
Hello everyone i am edd . Almost two years ago I found art and i fell in love with the process of creating (or at least trying haha) to create . Since then I started to pursue it  despite everyone some of my loved ones telling me that I should keep pursuing engineering and in the future creating my own business around that. I tried to ignore them, but some of there words hurt me back then (but just because i let it). I kept going and after a while those opinions stopped.

So, at this moment I am stil studying computer science, still have one year left. At this moment i am trying do as much as I think I can. 

I have been in the ups and downs , the joy and the frustrations all of you know of the artist's journey. So, hopefully I will meet amazing people here that are trying to get good aswell or just enjoy creating.

Cheers for everyone out there (who is reading this and who is not ) pursuing the path of an artist, because it is not an easy task to do. Although, it is totally worth :)

Cheers!

P.D. I will try to upload every single thing that i do on the skechbook section. Happy creating !
welcome dude.. a struggle it is for sure
keep up the good fight
hit me up if you ever need to

GUMROAD | ARTSTATIONINSTAGRAM | YOUTUBETWITCH | SKETCHBOOK
Discord tag: AndrewGibbons#3357
(06-27-2018, 02:12 AM)xelfereht Wrote: welcome dude.. a struggle it is for sure
keep up the good fight
hit me up if you ever need to

Thank you Andrew, I will let you know.

Also, If i can help with something hit me up aswell.

Cheers!
Hey Edd, welcome to Crimson Daggers dude! Always good to welcome a fellow adventurer, I wish you all the best in your endeavours!

“Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.” -- H. Jackson Brown Jr.

CD Sketchbook

(06-28-2018, 04:44 AM)Artloader Wrote: Hey Edd, welcome to Crimson Daggers dude! Always good to welcome a fellow adventurer, I wish you all the best in your endeavours!

Hey thank you man! I wish you the best too!