Character design clothing and accessories
thanks chubby_cat really appreciate that....

got a couple in tonight.... gun holsters

Attached Files Image(s)

A few from the past couple of days. Struggled a bit with the additions of the sword holders.

[Image: 94c8f186e7a00f0946801d22b5b444b1.jpg][Image: 1f16062289e0f6c9c0a0ba85c4ec876b.jpg][Image: d3ae17011953c9127a975887fecf9b04.jpg][Image: 539da44edf8bfd6f776ce3b2c74af8d8.jpg][Image: 4bfa746b4deee220c0ea740c90bdaf55.jpg]

Also, here are some bag references for us: https://www.pinterest.com.au/chubby__cat/bags/
You guy should add more belt for a wielder variety of country other than european nation try asian or middle eastern.Get more creative go past the reference study doesn't have to be only about copying it also about how to extrapolate into new concept.Pick 2 belt and make 1.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.
very nice chubby_cat love your style and clean lines...you can see how the belts are working, I did try and give your style a go but lol no success, my lines are to scratchy

Ive moved onto the Bags thanks for the link.... going to stick to basic block type bags for awhile before moving onto more complex

Attached Files Image(s)

(12-20-2018, 07:17 PM)darktiste Wrote: You guy should add more belt for a wielder variety of country other than european nation try asian or middle eastern.Get more creative go past the reference study doesn't have to be only about copying it also about how to extrapolate into new concept.Pick 2 belt and make 1.

thanks darktiste good idea will keep that in mind
still plodding along lol got few in last couple nights... still keepng it basic

Attached Files Image(s)

havnt done much over the xmas break but got a few in lastnight

Attached Files Image(s)

If yall haven't, you should check out the 3 books fashionary has put out, Fashionpedia, Shoe Design and Bag Design, I have the first 2 and they are pretty nice reference books, if fashion has been a hobby of yours for a while the info in them might seem obvious but I'd consider getting them at some point if you got money to spare, the shoe and bag ones come with templates if you are into doing traditional like that.

https://fashionary.org/collections/book

Also if you are a loser like me they are worth it for the naming conventions alone, it makes searching for reference on google so much easier.

thanks Gliger never seen them before, they look pretty handy to have next to you to get some good ideas and designs inspiration..... Ill definitely keep a eye out if I ever come across some at the right price

Ive been a bit quiet in here lately but looking at the fashionary shoe book, shoes might be the next subject....