Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making*
So here we go my sketchbook of turds. Ive recently discoverd that what Ive been studying for years has relatively no weight seeing as i was studying for the sake of studying and saying im doing something lol. But im heading in the right direction now (hopefully) trying to apply what im learning and studying the shit thats actually relevant to what I want to do (concept art, illustration..) just like mostly all aspiring artist nowadays. Mabe someday after my well deserved ass kicking my turds will be more polished and golden!!

Anyways heres some stuff ive been studying for the past month to start this thing off with and more recently some for golden boy that ill post later. Tooons of improvement needed but taking it one step at a time :)

(WARNING: I really want to study the fundamentals and get some sort of graps on it before i start with the cool stuff. this sketcbook for the most part will contain no candy for your eye itll feel more like broken shards of glass (at least thats how it feels when I look at it). Enter at your own risk.

Please feel free to join in on the ass kicking and love making

some anatomy studies, some memory stuff, some sketches trying to apply what i learn and a stupid character for a cghub contest.

*He who says he can and he who says he cant are usually both correct*
blog
sketchbook
deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by DavidFisher - 09-09-2012, 02:32 AM
RE: Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by kevin - 09-16-2012, 06:03 AM
RE: Dave's sketchbook *ass kicking and love making* - by alexnegrea - 10-02-2012, 01:23 AM