Sprayah: dropping shit like a pigeon...
Hey Daggers!

This Is my first digital paint study in a while, first of many! Mostly I do flat vector cartooney stuff so Its a wee bit strange that I am hanging out with a bunch of concept artists. But I like to think that the more diverse a group is, the stronger it is and hopefully I will spot some different nit pickey things to the rest of you. At the moment I am working on a comics portfolio, so doing this film still study is abit of a vacation for me…

Its Ahnold in a wig as Conan, ripping into the big boss ( who is played by Andre the Giant in a ridiculous rubber suit) at the end of Conan the Destroyer. The reason I chose this subject is that I am doing a Conan cover as part of my portfolio so its actually been somewhat useful in terms of both understanding the character and musculature.

2 Hours
[Image: Sprayah_Conan_speedpaint_2Hours.jpg]

1 hour
[Image: Sprayah_Conan_speedpaint_1Hour.jpg]

I could probably clock in another 3 hours on this make is crispy, but duty calls...

The Ref...
[Image: Sprayah_Conan_speedpaint_ref.jpg]

Feel free to point out my flaws, I have plenty especially my piss poor rendering. Actually I feel unworthy to post my meagre efforts here, having taken the time over the last couple of days to go through most of your portfolios, I witnessed some true superstars in the making within this dagger shaped celestial cloud!

But in the end we are not in competition with eachother, only ourselves.

Bake it Greasy

S

PS: Do animated .gifs work in this? lets see:

My visual foray into the last american election...

Obamzilla Vs Mothcain
[Image: Mothra_McCain.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Sprayah: dropping shit like a pigeon... - by Sprayah - 01-27-2012, 06:59 AM
RE: Sprayah: dropping shit like a pigeon... - by JasonR - 01-27-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: Sprayah: dropping shit like a pigeon... - by LaurieG - 01-31-2012, 06:51 PM