Craftmused Sketchbook
Kay, first of all I've been reading the book reccomended here and it's great, I'm also reading up about gestalt psychology cause wiki said it was related to Notan, and I realize what I like about notan is mostly effects related to gestalt =) so thanks for that.

So, I'm watching breaking bad and I want to do a poster of the last episode, Ozymandias
[Image: ozmthumbnail1.png]
Here is a thumbnail. Crappy I know but I was mostly concerned with the refferences and the composition

[Image: 130920sevenheads.png]
Here I made a little figure study after watching the lastest Proko. Honestly I just opened Loomis' heads proportion figures page because I'm never aware of how many heads tall my figures are, so I drew these two dudes beside the 7 and half headed one. They look a bit idealized even though Loomis says they're regular, it's actually more like 7 heads right?

Sorry about the hasty edit, just wanted to not leave this abandoned!

PS: What is better netiquette, to upload images elsewhere or as an attachment? I notice how the posts below the first one jump around as more images load and the height increases, how can I fix it?

Messages In This Thread
Craftmused Sketchbook - by Craftmused - 09-12-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Craftmused Sketchbook - by Jonas Jerde - 09-13-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: Craftmused Sketchbook - by devinn - 09-13-2013, 04:52 PM
RE: Craftmused Sketchbook - by Jonas Jerde - 09-14-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Craftmused Sketchbook - by Sublimus - 09-14-2013, 04:33 AM
RE: Craftmused Sketchbook - by Craftmused - 09-21-2013, 03:13 PM