I just want to wake up early << >> <<;;
OK, I wake up at either 5 or 6 am daily (madrid time) which is like 00:00 AM EST, and 9 pm PST. I sleep between 6 and 7:30 hours, usually the average is 6:30.
This isn't a guide on how to wake up early, but more an analisis of what I do that might make it easier to wake up early.

Besides being passionate, I always try to draw 2 or 3 hours nonstop (or almost, maybe I'll take small breaks) before going to bed, I try to be really into a topic (heads, arms, light or whatever) so that when I wake up I always have something o pick up and continue with it. Look up tricks on how to sleep better, Tim Ferris has a bunch in the ''4 hour body'', and there are cool ted talks about sleep.

Now, one stupidly funtional thing that I do is to put the alarm clock far from your bed, it could be on your desk, in a shelf, in front of your door, or in another room. It's so simple yet so effective.
I also need to remind myself that even if I feel lazy and I want to go back to bed, after an hour or two, I'll feel great; write a post it in your ceiling above your bed saying that if you need to.

Messages In This Thread
I just want to wake up early << >> <<;; - by meat - 10-23-2013, 07:43 PM
RE: I just want to wake up early << >> <<;; - by Gliger - 07-26-2014, 04:29 PM