Help me become a Professional Artist
Finally , after almost a year of stalking around these forums ive decided to post my own sketchbook.

my name is jeremy kurt , i am 18 yrs old . i plan on becoming the best artist as i could be 2-3 years from now. ive been drawing since i was a child heavily influenced by anime and cartoons , copying them and making my own comics into stapled pieces of paper.
but ever since high school started i suddenly , for some reason, stop at drawing and lost interest into it. just recently Q2 of 2013 i was constantly thinking on what to do with my life, what i wanna be. and decided that i want to be a pro artist. and here i am grinding and struggling day and night trying to improve myself.
even though it gets frustrating , my golden rule that i build upon is .
"if you want it youll get it"
and i really want this. and its just awesome to have these kinds of forum and the internet to meet like minded artists who are motivated to help other aspiring artists.
hope i didnt bore you guys, but seriously lets get started kicking butts today!

here are my digital studies using sketchbook pro for the android , i dont have a tablet for my pc yet to use photoshop. and im struggling with blending stuff because most of the tutorials i watch uses photoshop

[Image: digi1.png]
[Image: digi%203.png]
[Image: digi%204.png]
[Image: digi%202.png]
[Image: digi%205.png]

trad stuffs
[Image: trad%201.jpg]

[Image: trad2.jpg]

[Image: trad%203.jpg]

[Image: trad%204.jpg]

[Image: trad%205.jpg]

[Image: still%20life%201.jpg]