|| Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system
Tonight's stuff, I decided to fix the issue with my ram crashes on the laptop in the only way I know, painting with crashing non-stop and see if Ysus Chreist takes pity on me. After a super crash on my laptop where I had to remove the battery and unplug it to restart it, the isssue seems to magically have dissapeared, allowing me to work all night long on PS! :D

So, I did a few female studies and a paintover of the knight sketch, just a WIP, cause I just suck at doing stuff from imagination, and I'm not even delving into color yet...

Anyway, the chicks face studies took a REALLY long time ( about 1,5h each, except the bottom one that took about 40 minutes cause I was tired and tried using a broad brush size to get it over with). You guys have any tips to speed up a bit? Like some excercise or something? I'm really fucking slow for everything lately. Sad to say that this 3 things are all I had time to do from 22:00 to 6:30 ( with some few coffe+ tobacco stops ,of course) , which is really fucking sad.

[Image: femalefacestudy002.jpg]
[Image: valuestudy001.jpg]
[Image: CrimsonCritsdrawalongpaint.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: || Cold Coffe || Getting serious with caffeine in my system - by Suira - 07-22-2014, 11:00 PM