Steering Hard
Hey Blades,

I am in process of steering my career back on the right track and I hope this year to finally start my freelance artist career.
My wife has already jumped to the freelance world as a graphic designer and I help her from time to time as a motion designer  ( my current full  time profession).

However I really want to be an artist, even if it is part time motion graphics and part time illustration / concept art.
So I started 6 month ago to rework my portfolio, take on-line classes, draw everyday (almost).

The problem is I am not even sure how I want to specialize, I love too many things.

For now I am working on fantasy and science fiction stuff, I guess more illustration than concept design, and I want to stay quite not realistic. Also I am totally focused  on environment, so much that I am a bit scared to work with characters that are not totally cartoon and very stylised. 
But I want to try many other things, 

So I'd love you to visit my website http://www.yanivcahoua.com/ and tell me a few things:

1. Is the work professional enough?  what needs to be improved to take it to a professional level
  2. Is it well presented ? How is the website working for you ?
  3. Where do you think I belong? in what industry would you put me in ? What clients could be interested in my work ?
  4. Any other inputs ?

Wow I think it's the first time I write so much....
Thank you guys for reading me !
Yaniv

Messages In This Thread
Steering Hard - by Yanifska - 01-07-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: Steering Hard - by Bookend - 01-10-2016, 09:01 AM
RE: Steering Hard - by Yanifska - 01-12-2016, 06:16 PM