Imperial Steam and Light - James Ng Art
Hi everyone,

Imperial Steam and Light is a personal art series inspired by Chinese history and the Industrial Revolution. I'm now working on a comic book based in this world. Fee free to comment, critique and support me by connecting with me on social media :) (links in my sig) Thanks everyone!

Imperial Aiship
[Image: Imperial-Airship.jpg]
Generating mass air pollution in its path, the Empress's airship is big enough to block out the sun as it approaches a village, demonstrating the overwhelming power of the Imperial family.

Harvester
[Image: Harvester.jpg]
Cuts and waters crops with ease. A mix between a tractor, a robot, and multiple farming tools, the Harvester is the ultimate farming solution.

Bridal Carriage
[Image: Bridal-Carriage.jpg]
In traditional Chinese marriage, the hour of the ceremony is crucial and often determined by a fortune teller. Skilled mechanist combined a traditional bridal carriage with the power of the steam engine to ensuring the timely arrival of the bride, all the while displaying the wealth of the family.

Imperial Inventor
[Image: Imperial-Inventor.jpg]
Losing almost everything in a horrible engineering accident, the inventor now focuses all his time creating new machines for the Imperial family. His only companions are his robotic servant, and pet parrot, for whom he also created a robot friend for.

Messages In This Thread
Imperial Steam and Light - James Ng Art - by JamesNgArt - 01-16-2016, 09:56 AM