C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING
@Voodoomama
Quote:I would like to participate on this one, but I agree about the deadline
I think it might be best to do it biweekly , it will give more chance to other people to join 
Some people may not have enough time to do an illustration in less than a week.

In discord there was a bit of an exchange and I was suggesting something like this:
Which a. gives people a specific time and aren't asking 'Is it posted yet?' which is the equivalent of a bored child in the backseat asking 'Are we there yet?' and isn't conducive to providing a stimulating community project b. is consistent, and we may need to point out to entrants that they ought to be prepared to offer their prompt should they win,  or surrender the opportunity to a runner up so as to keep the game going and not hold up everyone else who would like the chance to enter the next challenge c. allows an equal and fair chance for voting by having the same poll deadline, midweek. If there are tie-breakers there are another two days to decide and both can provide a prompt with the winner a surprise announcement on the Saturday, and d. having a break period for the voting and for people who wish to be regular entrants to be able to work on their own things without having every second CHOW with only few entrants.

Totally not being critical, just want to provide suggestions. For me it's like trying to coordinate my own work roster.

Sketcherinos

Link Tree

Discord: emnida

Messages In This Thread
C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING - by Vandall - 02-01-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING - by walent - 02-02-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING - by RottenPocket - 02-02-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING - by AChi - 02-03-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: C.H.O.W DOWN #3 - THE LIZARD KING - by walent - 02-04-2017, 11:01 AM