DESQUOLOR's sketchbook -- journey to mastery
@Leonard -- why thank you bud! that was so nice of you. :D I'll take a look at the smudgebrushes and see try 'em out!

@thereisnojustice -- Ah, I see! I guess I just felt clumsy during the whole rendering process and wasn't quite sure how to approach blending, but I guess that's something that just comes with time. :P thanks for the tips

@darktiste -- I'll definitely have to be more diligent about proportions! that was so heavily skewed, wow. Thanks for pointing that out!!

----

Some studies and random imaginary doodles.

As an aside and partially venting: Every now and then, and I'm sure this is probably a common feeling in art, I feel overwhelmingly terrified about improvement. I second guess myself and think I'm incapable of learning art, no matter how much time I put in. That even if I know how to learn, I'll end up repeating mistakes forever. Days like that are the roughest.

Wish I could just shut that part of my brain off! I know it's silly and that hardwork is what really matters in the end.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: DESQUOLOR's sketchbook -- journey to mastery - by DESQUOLOR - 05-12-2018, 12:31 AM