Hello everyone.
(09-29-2018, 07:54 PM)darktiste Wrote: Most people end up in your situation when they seek art they fall into the graphic design trap.Make sure you post your study not just finish project.Start a sketchbook thread an introduction is nothing without content nothing happen if there is no content to give feed back on.I wish you good luck in the pursue of your goal.

Thank you.
Done :) 

(09-29-2018, 09:01 PM)Artloader Wrote: Aye there Joanna Rainwater! Welcome back to Crimson Daggers :).

Yeah motivation can be an elusive thing, I keep trying different tricks for this and it has ranged from sheer force of will to doing it purely for fun and inbetween.  At the moment I think it is a combination of both. Setting up a routine also helps - not just for art but for life in general. Anyway before I start sounding like a self-help freak, I will wish you God speed and I look forward to sharing in your art journey :).

Thank you!
Yeah, lack of motivation is one of my greatest obstacles. I know that habits are much more important, but with all the chaos and up and downs going on in my life, it's difficult to maintain one :/ 
Nah, you don't sound like a self-help freak :) I'm thankful for all the advice I can get.

Messages In This Thread
Hello everyone. - by Rainwater - 09-29-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: Hello everyone. - by darktiste - 09-29-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Hello everyone. - by Artloader - 09-29-2018, 09:01 PM
RE: Hello everyone. - by Rainwater - 09-30-2018, 12:21 AM