Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book
Your lines show you aren't confident in putting them down on the paper. Line quality is one of the foundations in drawing. Check this video out by Scott Robertson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RPa-r8MQgA

Quote:(by the way, do you guys think they are good sources?)

Never did Proko. And I didn't go through drawabox comprehensively. People say they are good. But here's the thing: what works for one person isn't necessarily true for another.

You got to try and explore these things for yourself. On the other hand, you got to be self aware and honest about this too. People sometimes get lost on the exploration part; looking for the perfect tutorial, video, story, readings on how to get good and never actually putting in the effort to apply these things. Or worse, losing their focus on why they started this art thing in the first place and get lost in the technical aspect of things.

Quote:Unfortunately, I don't have much time to draw

Sadly, there is never enough time in general.

Good luck. The initial push is always the hardest. Hope you find what you're looking for.

If you are reading this, I most likely just gave you a crappy crit! What I'm basically trying to say is, don't give up!  
----
IG: @thatpuddinhead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book - by John - 12-01-2018, 02:20 AM