Struggling recurring draftsman/hermit here!
Hello everyone!

I've know for a while about this website but while in awe I always have looked at it from the distance, mostly I thought I might not fit in with the style, even when I'm in love with most anything I see here. But I've been struggling alone for a while and I thought, it might be a good idea to step out of my hermit cave and try to get in touch with people once again.

So I'm 29 y/o, gonna hit 30. And my art track has been a mess. I picked drawing on my 20s as a hobby, and then started doing studies once I was about 22-23, that is when I discovered ConceptArt (whatever happened to that site?) and other places to get resources, got my hands on many books and did some reading. But I started to have arm/wrist pains around that time, and slowly ended up dropping drawing and moved onto trying other things, mainly 3D rendering and modelling, and I stopped altogether half a year after that. After finishing my degree on a non-related field, I picked up bike riding, and my arm go so much better! That was around 2016. On 2018 fall I picked back drawing seriously again. And here I am one year later, trying another step in hopes to keep this up.

Lets see if I can break the cycle this time around and actually push myself further.

Messages In This Thread
Struggling recurring draftsman/hermit here! - by Rotohail - 10-06-2019, 07:28 PM