Meatslurps sketchbook - What I do to get better and have fun
Hey! 
I want to post most of the stuff I do to improve on here from now on to hold myself accountable and gain a constant overview of what I'm doing.

This year I want to get better at drawing/designing from imagination and finally start learning how light works and to paint properly. 

Overall.... gaining the ability to make things that I would be excited about seeing out in the world. So if you see me half-assing stuff (like most of my sketches in this post)... make fun of me or something like that.

Here a fat dump of stuff I like from recent months.
[Image: 6nwh17f.jpg]
[Image: 1AyTCty.png]
The main guy for a game I tried developing on my own before I realized making a AAA sized game on your own when you can barelly programm/3d model is pretty much impossible.(Who would have thought?!)
[Image: A8J8a4x.jpg]
[Image: fWHAJhb.png]
[Image: 9PI6cc1.jpg][Image: LzBMXjt.jpg][Image: iqpQ0HZ.jpg][Image: VrszmN4.jpg][Image: Kwgkh6D.png][Image: 8FKTb0r.png][Image: 9vBZNZ0.png][Image: QhiQ48X.jpg][Image: zXmicgC.png][Image: zBHYNDc.jpg][Image: TkvR7KY.jpg][Image: n60EadZ.png][Image: 87df1LN.png][Image: Y2dObbE.png][Image: 6OBRePC.jpg][Image: COWiwFO.png][Image: mtN7hy5.jpg][Image: bnIcpAw.jpg][Image: aMXOOHV.jpg][Image: pmtcOK5.jpg][Image: ToZcSbs.jpg][Image: ufeT1sS.jpg]
[Image: JknCxzx.png][Image: y7yd9ec.png][Image: OCHmSbu.png][Image: RWbVU8F.png][Image: KrxYBZQ.png][Image: vCnMPdg.png][Image: RMUZQY8.png][Image: 4VCdE93.png][Image: mgPc6ZZ.png][Image: hr3co6B.png][Image: XtQTlBH.png][Image: WmmFMk5.png][Image: S0VJwc4.png][Image: 2JD3V1i.png][Image: A2o4fq5.png][Image: l7zzTCd.png][Image: UmpVuY4.png][Image: 1FOL9dB.png][Image: Bk2fVlQ.jpg][Image: EaHrsmI.png][Image: sTWAXoj.png][Image: rd0mgwn.png][Image: z6jXszK.png][Image: VhQHC1p.png][Image: MOVYsoL.png][Image: eRqVjO3.png][Image: Hr6XJzW.jpg][Image: OaXi7gQ.png][Image: LHIzH0u.png][Image: jecKZgz.png][Image: gDhg220.jpg][Image: cBSYkyZ.jpg][Image: wiBzoUF.png][Image: 3YGjSij.png]

Messages In This Thread
Meatslurps sketchbook - What I do to get better and have fun - by Meatslurp - 01-08-2020, 08:55 AM