FLDeer's sketchbook
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hello everyone! I'm new to drawing. I did some Drawabox exercises months ago, and stoped after the 250 box challenge. Then I started the Proko figure drawing course, and I am at the mannequinization lesson right now. Here are some gesture and mannequinization practise I did recently.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So in the future, I wish to draw some manga or comic like stuff that tells stories either from my life or from my imagination. I am also interested in other stuff like cartoony design, painting and even sculpting. But due to the limited time I have (I'm doing a fulltime job now), I have chosen to foucs on figure drawing at this stage.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I've also signed up for a manga creating course online. It starts at mid-June, but it only covers the design of scripts and storyboards. So I still need to improve drawing skills myself.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I plan to take Proko's portrait course after finishing the figure one. After that, maybe I would go back to the Drawabox course to reinforce the fundamentals.[/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Any advice is welcome :)[/font][/font]

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
FLDeer's sketchbook - by FLDeer - 06-07-2020, 01:28 AM
RE: FLDeer's sketchbook - by FLDeer - 06-07-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: FLDeer's sketchbook - by Zorrentos - 06-08-2020, 05:25 AM
RE: FLDeer's sketchbook - by _spec - 06-08-2020, 12:19 PM