Critique for my Graphic novel pages
(06-16-2020, 08:08 AM)Pubic Enemy Wrote: It would be easier to give a critique if you tell us about what sort of style or effect you're aiming for. But even then, it may be most productive to closely examine the works of whomever your favorite comic artists are, and see how they handled similar scenes.

My biggest inspiration is that I watched several Animes and in each I found some things, that are very cool, and some things sometimes not so good. And I thought: I could make something that has something cool to it, too.

And since I think I could not easily produce a whole Anime by myself, and since (i believe) most Animes started out as a Manga-Version of it, I start with that, too. But I dont really know if doing it from the right to the left is good, so I didnt call it Manga, but Graphic novel, so I can do it in the western way of "from-the-left-to-the-right".

But yeah, I see it a little bit as the Script for an Anime.

The most important "effect" I would like is that the viewer thinks "omg! what happened?! I want to see the next episode/volume!"
(like I did in some Animes)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Critique for my Graphic novel pages - by graphicnovelist - 06-28-2020, 02:59 AM