Hello
    Hello there. I was a lurker of these types of forums and communities for a long while, and thought that no matter how much i postpone it, i still like these communities enough, to join in. 

Some bullet point style description to avoid unneeded walls of text. Despite this, i think i still ended up with a wall of text.
  • Working in an unrelated job, and art is a strong hobby going for passion my end.
  • Love traditional, but, dabbling into digital here and there.
  • Would love to get my foot in, down the line, into this world, because it always intrigued me.
  • Was a frequent watcher of live-streams from Johannes Voss(algenpfleger) - Same age as me(damn i am getting old) - and several other livestreamers back then. (remember livestream.com? when it was still with the yellow(?) background years back?) His sketchbook on conceptart.org, back then, really impressed me, and i found it quite inspiring.
      --- Around that time, i was dedicated(maybe a bit crazy) enough to do some digital paintings with a mouse. Will post  some select stuff here also, although you can see them in my deviantart page also, below---
  • Took a huge, several years worth of break(3-4? something like that). - life happened mostly -
Long story short, love the work people put here. I will post my own stuff here too down the line. Although the skill of a lot of people over here, far outweigh my own, i think i will learn some stuff from here that will be very helpful to my growth in this skill set. 

Ah, apropos, my interests are in visual storytelling(maybe graphic novels --> waaay  in the future), and illustration with a touch of old school approaches.

Newbie question: New attachment, and the images will appear in the post, yes? (this is for the sketchbook i will open here in the following days).

Messages In This Thread
Hello - by Thomas - 06-28-2020, 04:47 AM
RE: Hello - by Pubic Enemy - 06-28-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Hello - by Gliger - 06-28-2020, 06:19 AM
RE: Hello - by Thomas - 06-28-2020, 04:23 PM
RE: Hello - by Pubic Enemy - 06-28-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Hello - by Artloader - 07-01-2020, 06:15 AM
RE: Hello - by Thomas - 07-02-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Hello - by Zarkatos - 07-02-2020, 04:16 AM
RE: Hello - by Thomas - 07-08-2020, 05:13 AM