Poll: Who drew the best eldritch creature?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
RottenPocket
25.00%
2 25.00%
Pubic Enemy
37.50%
3 37.50%
Skeffin
25.00%
2 25.00%
Jana
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crimson COW Finals (Week of March 28th)
@publicenemy I also really like the creepy  dog. It's the little details that make it unsettling , like the bulging eyes and the ever so slightly too long limbs

@rottenpocket great texture and details , and I like the connecting bits of sinew on its hind leg 

once again I'm going to find it hard who to vote for between the two of you, I really like both of them

Anyway I'm going to stop working on mine now as I have some other stuff I need to cram in this week, here's a short description setting the context. As always, crit is welcome.

"The adventurers, having slain the spider queen that lay at the end of the cave, were making their return. Exhausted and injured, they wearily plodded forward, the cavern becoming lighter as they neared the exit. Just when they spotted the light of the cave entrance, the paladin motioned for everyone to hide. For blocking the exit, was a gigantic, fearsome beast, almost the height of the cavern itself, slowly advancing forward. It's long spiny, feeler was lashing back and forth, and as it did so, they saw the serrated edges slice deep lines into the crystals that littered the floor of the cave. Its undulating tentacles writhed and wavered, and it had a strange, shining, green core embedded into its torso that was foreign to them. But the most unsettling part was the gaping maw that formed the creatures head, for from it shown a strong beam like a torch that illuminated even the darkest crevice, and as it methodically swivelled the beam around it's surroundings, they prayed that the light would not betray their presence"

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crimson COW Finals (Week of March 28th) - by Skeffin - 04-06-2021, 11:55 AM