POV: u r me and a can't get out of bed :')
'aight so I have absolutely zero clue how to phrase and organize this so I'm just gonna do it.

Long story short: I need to get out of bed. Mental health issues and executive dysfunction paired with the fact that I have no school or job at the moment (I'm getting there tho! :D) makes that a difficult task sometimes.

So for the next seven days, first thing in the morning, all I'm gonna do it concentrate on getting out of bed. No stressing over breakfast, how to structure my day, what drawing exercises to do, no obsessing over drawings that didn't turn out good the day before. Just get out of bed.

In an ideal world I would get up at 5-6 am but for the sake of being realistic, I'm gonna shoot for 8 pm and take it from there.

Friday: I am uppppppppp, with tea:)
Saturday: Opps forgot to update when I got up rip BUT am back with more tea and knitting supplies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sunday: I'm out of tea :c
Monday: shdfkjsdhf late edit but had dr appointment so had to get up early
Tuesday: I HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF BED BUT NO DRAWINGGGGGG ;-;
Wednesday: IVE BEEN UP ALL DAY, JUST BUSY CELEBRATING ATUUMN EQUINOX
Thursday: 7 DAYS BOIISSSS. Getting out of bed has actually been easier so das good, now I jsut got to get back into the habit of practicing my drawing lmao

Yes hi hello, I have  ASD and only recently started to get the hang of how to properly interact with other people so if I ever say or do something inappropriate please do not be afraid of letting me know!

Messages In This Thread
POV: u r me and a can't get out of bed :') - by maggotjuicebox - 09-16-2021, 09:22 PM