POV: u r me and a can't get out of bed :')
Interesting reads, definitely things I need to keep at the back of my mind! (especially about not letting failure cripple me!!!) It's both interesting and inspiring how most things come down to mindset!

Man, positive thinking is really tough. I had a very "forming" experience with toxic positivity in my early teens that turned me off from any form of positive thinking for a very long time. Slowly coming around to it now, tough!

I definitely see where you're coming from! However, my issue is not really inability to fall asleep (or waking up, even). Insomnia is at bay as long as I take my meds. Basically, executive dysfunction can render me passive, no matter how much I want to leave bed and then adding the overthinking on top of that which makes the procrastination even worse and making me turn to my phone or laptop for quick comfort. Which then spirals when the internet does it's thing (keeping you sucked in with endless scrolling etc.)

Writing all this down and actually putting it into words makes me think maybe I would benefit from some journaling hahaha

As always, your input is much appreciated darktiste!!

Yes hi hello, I have  ASD and only recently started to get the hang of how to properly interact with other people so if I ever say or do something inappropriate please do not be afraid of letting me know!

Messages In This Thread
RE: POV: u r me and a can't get out of bed :') - by maggotjuicebox - 09-17-2021, 05:05 PM