Hello there ໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤
Wow, I had no idea an art forum like this still exists. I missed creating a digital sketchbook like on concept art or Sycra's forums. I am happy to have found this place. 

I go by Og-san. I'm 30 years old and been drawing since I was young. I took it seriously around 2010. 13 years later and a lot has changed. Looking back on it now, I had no idea what I personally wanted to do. I just looked at a lot of my favorite internet artists and thought what they did was what I should be doing. I am not going to say that was a total waste of time because there was a lot of mileage gained out of just drawing. I have jumped back and forth between wanting to be a character designer, game developer, Animator, Storyboard artist, and comic artist. All aspiring to work a studio and have some professional career. Making connections with people in work and learning about what it takes to get into that world and what it is like really made me re-evaluate what I really wanted out of life and art. 

There a lot more in-between that but I finally landed on being an indie comic artist. I have landed a decently paid job in the financial world with a proper work/life balance that allows me to pursue Art in my own way and pace. Overall I just want to be a great storyteller. 

I have all my artwork from 2010 up until now but I did not start digitally archiving it until 2015. A lot of that is lost to the sycra forums closing down but I do have a Local drive on my PC that start in 2017. I am going to create a digital sketchbook on here that starts from 2017 and progressively upload from there. 

Thanks for reading and thanks for still being active Crimson Daggers!

Messages In This Thread
Hello there ໒(⊙ᴗ⊙)७✎▤ - by OG-SAN - 01-17-2023, 02:03 AM