Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles.
Great updates Forrest, it's been a while since I last commented but I constantly keep an eye on your progress. This latest wonder women piece is sweet, your abilities with textures and lighting have come on leaps and bounds.

Interesting thoughts about the studies too, although it's pretty obvious and wieldy know it's all too easy to slip into that self conscious ego contest where you try to make your studies look as shiny and presentable as possible so they look nice in your sketchbook. It's almost like wanting to do your hair before you leave the house, although it really doesn't matter you still have that small part in your brain which worries about the way you'll be judged. The ironic thing though, for me at least is I find seeing the shitty studies with notes and scibbles way more interesting than the polished ones.

Lookin forward to seeing your new updates and illustrations dude, keep um coming!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by VickyYarova - 01-24-2012, 09:03 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Chavreaper - 02-11-2012, 02:10 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Monsieur-Beefy - 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by deerandfox - 10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Michael Blackbear Uwandi - 10-28-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Edmond Au - 11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by leonardZC - 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by I STRaY I - 03-02-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Forrest's Sketchbook of Wondercanes and Dreamsicles. - by Warburton - 07-29-2013, 07:02 AM