NatureboyRocket skachbook
Thanks for the encouragement guys!
Had to resize the images, I hope it didn't fuck them up somehow... Anyhow:

Tried out some concept art stuff. In a way, I'm pretty happy with the result since I expected it to be much worse, but I'm not really happy with how it turned out from a concept art perspective.

I got the idea from the character generator on this side to make an occult rat summoner kinda dude, and actually had a sketch i was really happy with. He had a couple of pretty dope ghost rats ready to help fighting whatever he's fighting, but unfortunately they got sucked into the PS layers vortex, never to be seen again. After this I sorta drifted away from the idea, but kept some design choices i sort of don't like in the (un?)finished drawing.

I think the skull mace turned out surprisingly cool(maybe lacking a few more details to make it more interesting) but since he kinda got a more rouge like witch hunter kind of design in the end I'm not sure I like how it fits with the character overall. Same thing with the (very sketchy) beads thingy.
In other, more technical news the left foot looks like shit and I couldn't figure out the shin guard at all. He seems to be slightly out of balance and his back looks a bit crooked i think? I just recently picked up muay thai and quickly got to learn that bending your back in weird ways and being out of balance are perfect ways to set up for defeat.   Meh Meh 

I'm probably not gonna finish this one, but if anyone have any tips on resources on basic painting and workflow in PS that would be greatly appreciated.  Kiss 

Speaking of which, second picture is a try at painting from yesterday. Painting in photoshop has like the best fun to looking shit ratio of all thinkable activities. I see alot of newbies(including myself) get this sorta dirty look on their PS paintings and I really hate it. I just have no idea how to blend smoothly.
thxbye

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 07-01-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by StardustLarva - 07-01-2015, 04:24 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by crackedskull - 07-01-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 07-01-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Eristhe - 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by DQ_Nick - 04-25-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Yonderly - 05-04-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-07-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-14-2016, 04:24 PM