NatureboyRocket skachbook
Alright, so made this sketchbook and it never really amounted to anything haha. But I still draw from time to time and I might as well upload something right?
There is this swedish band that announced that they are breaking up and that the next album and following tour will be their last and they released this really cool video in which a skeleton girl walks about playing a snare drum. I thought the video was really cool and I got inspired to make a drawing of her. 
Here's the vid:

And here's my picture:

I tried to make the image smaller by changing the size in photoshop, but it doesn't seem to work... Guess you'll have to get used to my huge ass images...

And here is the reference(ripped from the video):

Someone commented on an earlier post that I have pretty sloppy linework. Guess that still goes haha. I find it really hard to do solid, controlled lines on a tablet. And I literally cant afford paper to draw on right now. So tablet it is. 

I'm setting up a challenge for myself to draw everyday for a month. I have huge problems with motivation with just about everything I try to do, so I thought a mission with a clear time frame might help a bit. I'll make sure to upload some of it here.

Hugs and kisses!

Messages In This Thread
NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 07-01-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by StardustLarva - 07-01-2015, 04:24 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by crackedskull - 07-01-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 03-15-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Eristhe - 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by DQ_Nick - 04-25-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Yonderly - 05-04-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-07-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-14-2016, 04:24 PM