NatureboyRocket skachbook
Alright so this is todays work.

Started of with a sketch I was really happy with, which made the painting process that much scarier since I knew I would fuck it up. "Kill your babies" is the name of the game.

And here with like a couple of hours worth of painting.

It felt alot like I just wasn't doing anything reasonable and just kinda splashed on paint left and right just for the heck of it, but it actually did start to look pretty decent after a while(for being me). It was fun to see I was actually making progress with the painting even though it didn't feel like it. I watched this person(who I think have a sketchbook here?) called OatmealMu do a portrait to sort of get a feel of the process of painting in photoshop. It's so weird how something that looks so easy can be so hard. Copied this guys brushes too and even though I know it's just dumb I couldn't help to feel that I would have done better with another brush set haha. Silly me.
It's still a work in progress though so hopefully it'll come out relatively non-shitty.
Here's the video by the way, in case someone is curious. It's really cool.

I also kinda think that my monitor is fucking me up a bit. I have to come really close to the screen and kinda just stare into it for a while to notice small shifts in value sometimes.

Oh well. Thanks, bye.

PS. If someone could teach me how to make the images smaller when I post them in the thread that would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 07-01-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by StardustLarva - 07-01-2015, 04:24 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by crackedskull - 07-01-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by NatureboyRocket - 03-17-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Eristhe - 03-24-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by DQ_Nick - 04-25-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by Yonderly - 05-04-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-07-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: NatureboyRocket skachbook - by dodeqaa - 05-14-2016, 04:24 PM