Retarted attempts from the 13th dimension
Fedodika: Thank you very much for taking the time to make such a good post. I'm following your advice right away. I don't have hogarthe yet but soon. I do have bridgman life drawing that I've always curled away from when it gets hard which is instantly lol. 
I also am drawing my cast 5 times in 15 minutes than doing it from memory in pen. 

If I could draw anything I wanted, I have no idea how I could pick one thing but if I'm honest with myself the coolest concepts I've seen are creatures/monsters but I need to learn anatomy big time.  
I'm getting ready to watch that conversation right now, I'm sure its inspiring. Looked at those appleflenger whatever his name is too that shit is wickedly amazing. Almost disgusting how good it is. A part of me feels like that would never be my reality no matter how hard I work at subjects.  

Heres my start to bridgman and vilppu. I'll update them every 10 days. That will be my main focus from now on. When I can't bare that I'm going to focus on value patterns, and make myself do the boring ass exercises in the Scott robertson book that has collected dust due to the intimidation it brings me.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Retarted attempts from the 13th dimension - by RaginBronko - 08-25-2016, 03:44 AM