What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook)
CoreyH - Thanks! I had a look at your sketchbook too, you've improved quite abit too :D.

JakeB - It wasn't a monk, its Jiro, from the documentary Jiro Dreams of Sushi. Its worth the watch!

Markus - Thanks. I was freaked out by your beastmaster, felt like he was staring into my soul xD.

Jaik - You win 10 bonus points xD. I'll check that movie out, I think I have it but it didn't have english subs :(. Thanks for the encouragement.

K so this week, the smallest of updates. The forgivable reasons as always are drawing alot on paper studying dark souls designs and this red ink teacher guy http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=59317 . I got the link from http://eyecager.tumblr.com/ , which is still my favourite tumblr which I will keep telling anyone who listens to visit. I've come to really like studying design/construction/memory stuff using pen/mechpencil, because I feel when I do it on the computer I don't commit to lines and stuff, so I can just erase till it looks right. I'm also still studying anatomy with echroche stuff, but read previous post why i'm not posting it.

The unreasonable reasons for small update, I got this game called Monaco on a whim, and played that abit with friends. Almost finished it so soon that will be out of the way. The other reason was Eva 3.33, had a viewing party with friends. Unfortunately, the movie failed to meet expectations (it failed spectacularly), but that took up most of a day. Then I wanted to watch norcal regionals, a fighting game tournament... I promise next week, less slacking :(.

So, here's the little I will bother showing.

[Image: 0211---PracticeSketches23042013_zps7427fb7b.jpg]

Some more workflow tests. I think I have something I like for extremely quickly painting something emphasizing drawing and making it read.

[Image: 0212---PracticeSketches24042013_zpsf20299e4.jpg]

[Image: 0213---PracticeSketches26042013_zps1e858d44.jpg]

More 15 min color studies. This time the coolest Chinese kekai kotaki, zhong feng hua.

[Image: CapeSketch3_zps255f5c5a.jpg]

Pushing that sketch further. I'm not feeling it though so this might be as far as I take it. I found something else I wanna push to finish anyway. I'm starting to realize I need some kind of long term project if I want to push myself to make finished works. I wish one of my friends was a sick writer.

Well that's this week, I promise heaps of work back to productivity next week. There's only like 4 more missions left in Monaco to play...

Messages In This Thread
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt today (Sketchbook) - by KyleScary - 04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by stace - 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by FOERVRAENGD - 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by DanilleG - 09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kevin - 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by deerandfox - 09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fännek - 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fei Ou - 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kaikaisushi - 04-16-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by ImSkeptical - 04-30-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Brawk - 07-12-2013, 03:57 AM