What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook)
Lumens - Thanks for answering dude, I actually think I run into that problem alot xD.

So this is embarrassing, another sparse week it seems. My excuses haven't changed. I guess I stopped doing the 15 minute color studies this week because I felt I was more doing them just to do them rather than learn anything. I don't think the amount of progress on this one piece i'm doing actually equates a week either. Maybe its that thing Miles talks about on his tutorial (the one with his pets piece; its a great tutorial, talks a lot more about semi-philosophical things not many tutorials go into, defiantly worth the purchase) where I'm just wasting heaps of time not being productive in the middle of a painting, just noodling edges around. Maybe i should just photo my pencil stuff, but to me that feels like I'm just wasting more time to prove I'm not wasting time. I guess i just need to be less insecure and know that i'm putting in the hours and the work, so even if I can't show it doesn't mean i'm being lazy. Or is that just rationalizing me getting lazier the last few weeks? :(

[Image: 0214---PracticeSketches30042013_zpsae3c1b01.jpg]

Some anatomy stuff I want to show

[Image: TheproblemWIP_zps2a3fadf2.jpg]

The piece I've been working on. It's titled "the problem". If you follow fighting games, hi five, for those who don't, the man on the throne is Chris G, currently pretty much indisputably the best Marvel vs Capcom 3 player. Which is kind of a big deal, considering the nature of the game and the competition. I think i'll finish it off by next week.

I will definatly have more stuff to show next week, with this new bloodsport. One it gives an excuse to do movie studies, which i was trying to avoid because I felt i wasn't learning too much from. But I have things I want to try now. And also, I love the topic of the new one, I feel it matches my strengths artistically right now. So here's to putting my all into this one. Thanks for lookin, see ya with all that next week.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt today (Sketchbook) - by KyleScary - 04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by stace - 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by FOERVRAENGD - 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by DanilleG - 09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kevin - 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by deerandfox - 09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fännek - 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fei Ou - 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kaikaisushi - 04-16-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by ImSkeptical - 05-07-2013, 01:40 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Brawk - 07-12-2013, 03:57 AM