What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook)
JakeB - Thanks buddy.

BjorkJT - Thanks! Hope i can motivate myself to make stuff xD.

Ron - Thanks. Just remember its more important to do something than systematically do nothing :D. Looking forward to see you put in the effort!

Mannequin - Thanks so much, lighting probably is something I spend the most time trying to emphasize. I think it might even be a crutch for me, so much weak drawing :(.

Izzual - Thanks! I'll try :D

Ignatz - Thanks man.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Really motivates me to wake up and get stuff done :D. Got lazy this week though, so only the morning studies. Gotta force myself to do those sketches :(. I will start streaming though, got it all setup. So ill probably stream weekdays when I get up.

[Image: 8_zps35587c62.jpg]

Fun subject, get to play with gesture and losing edges.

[Image: 9_zps3be7a2ce.jpg]

Wanted to investigate animated skin tones...

[Image: 10_zps8e0794ac.jpg]

So i could do it for other things. Tried to get a formulaic understanding of it. Took 3 seperate attempts, yes the first one was a little crazy xD, tbh i was planning at first to make it soft northen lighting with that but got way confused. Thats what you get for having an ambigous goal. So I was like, i'll try insert sunlight despicable me colors in there. Those were the other 2 attempts. Will probably try again next morning, was a good exercise. Got the idea to try after so many of these black and white studies where I wasn't actually trying to match the ref so much, more just the relationships and the gestural idea.

Well, thanks for looking, hopefully come join me on a stream? If not ill post again next week :D.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt today (Sketchbook) - by KyleScary - 04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by stace - 07-16-2012, 08:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by FOERVRAENGD - 07-23-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by DanilleG - 09-11-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kevin - 09-12-2012, 12:38 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by deerandfox - 09-17-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fännek - 10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Fei Ou - 11-26-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by kaikaisushi - 04-16-2013, 02:25 AM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by ImSkeptical - 07-07-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: What ImSkeptical learnt this week (Sketchbook) - by Brawk - 07-12-2013, 03:57 AM