MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again
(01-10-2018, 05:23 PM)darktiste Wrote: The result are pretty good you seem more confident than previously.It ok to be uncertain about moving on to something else but i don't think you can get wrong when you work on perspective because the eye is naturally good at telling if something look 3d or not.The next exercise is to 4 box that are equal in size but that do not touch each other.Let see if you know how to do that.

I actually found this one to be very difficult. I had to refer back to Chapter 3 several times and even then I managed to screw this up in a lot of ways. I'm having trouble keeping proportion
I had to draw boxes infront of (or in back of) one another in order to get them to move forward or back in space. This may have broken the rules set forth.
Measuring the boxes allows me to move them but they're still on the same plane (IE they don't move back or forward in space).
It took me far too long to actually do something like this.

[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_1.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_2.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_3.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_4.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_5.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_6.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_7.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_8.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_9.jpg]
[Image: Perspective_Proportion_Practice_10.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again - by MagneticScrolls - 01-23-2018, 02:48 PM