MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again
All i have to say is keep using vanishing point and guide for the moment.You keep trying to move to more advance stuff when you should at the moment be focusing on how to properly construct pyramid and cylinder in 1 and 2 point perspective.Your drawing a clearly showing you still shaky in term of perspective and without good perspective copy is possible but inventing is impossible.Without understanding of perspective you cannot even draw life drawing because you don't understand certain principle you must keep consistent.

It hard to tell you what your doing wrong since i can't see you work but i can see the error but it hard for you to understand no one take the time to correct your work.I seriously advice you find an art teacher so that he can solidify your fundamental before you can start your own art journey.You don't wanna form bad habit early on.

Video course might not be the right way to go right now since you need to be corrected by a teacher.

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again - by darktiste - 02-10-2019, 02:31 PM