MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again
Let get back to something more basic i think your trying to go to fast for the moment.Try to copy those ball except the two first one and make sure the line are clean.No scribble line.Draw 12 same size cercle i don't care about the size of the circle no bigger than water bottle cap.I would not recommend you to draw the axis yet if you cannot draw 12 cercle of the same size first.Once you manage to draw 12 consecutive cercle with same size you can try to add the axis like shown in the example. 

The no point in copying something complex if you can't draw a decent looking ball with axis on them trust me.I recommend you repeat the exercise 2-4 time start with two and post your result and i tell you if you should move on or not.

The point of the exercise is to help make consistent good looking cercle and to and help you to start to draw axis on a ball those thing are the basic of drawing any head.Master this and you get more confidence in your ability to go forward.

It might seem to be a pointless exercise but we all do the error and overlook this exercise.

Attached Files Image(s)

My Sketchbook
The journey of an artist truly begin when he can learn from everyone error.
Teamwork make your dream work.
Asking help is the key to growth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MagneticScrolls Sketchbook - Starting from the beginning again - by darktiste - 07-22-2019, 10:28 PM