DESQUOLOR's sketchbook -- journey to mastery
@Fed – LOL indeed bro! Ahhhh! You know, it turns out I’ve been drawing with 80% minimum diameter on my brush… I wonder if that makes it any better now. Only time will tell. Hell yeah, I’m gunna try every which way until something sticks in my braaain. ?

@darktiste- man, thanks so much for the lovely tips on line control bro! I really do appreciate it. I’ve been trying to implement the approaches today, seems like habits are pretty hard to break. I’ll keep working on it. Also, I work on digital, so I can rotate the canvas, but it feels weird to me at the moment.

@toxicpanda- AHHH, thanks so much, you flatter me! <3 I really do like to do anatomy tracings to troubleshoot my understanding of the insertions and origins of muscles. It does seem super helpful so far, but then again I can’t really tell how I myself am coming along. @_@ It’s hard when you’re in your own head ahaha.

--
I deem the rest of the month to be an extensive anatomy month while I wait for a friend. I should be following a schedule they’ve set for next month onwards as well, so I think anatomy will leak into next month.

Today’s batch: delt revisit, pec revisit, and abs.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: DESQUOLOR's sketchbook -- journey to mastery - by DESQUOLOR - 06-09-2018, 05:35 PM