Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book
@Fedodika, no shortcuts there, I assume. I will have to face the beast of portrait drawing. I found it boring, but a man got to do what he got to do.

Concerning Proko, thanks for your input. I will give some context first: I am changing my career now. I am civil engineer and soon I am going to work in IT (thank God!). Therefore, my salary will be smaller than it was (in Brazil, things are pretty bad economically) but depending how things go, I might be able to take a drawing course next to my home in an atelier. There is a better one not very far from where I live too and I believe it is not impossible to arrive there.

If, by some circumstance, those options becomes unavailable, I will take quality onlines courses such as Proko or Watts. Hell, if I don't like how the drawing classes are going I will scrap them completely and go full online. I do have Loomis and Scott Robertson's books in my PC but I sense I could really use some good professional guidance. But I will have to schedule this decision to middle January.

(I won't go in detail here, but I don't want to waste more time: I threw out 10 years -and some great people- of my life because of... Some really bad habits.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book - by bonesworth - 12-03-2018, 04:22 AM