Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book
Quote:Settle down darktiste! Let the man post what he wants in his own thread. You can take the pitchforks out if he turns his sketchbook into a 24/7 text blog, LOL.
Don't worry Pubic Enemy (good username, btw!), I don't think that I even have time to do this! And thanks for dropping by!

Quote:bonesworth: I think I've been on the same anonymous image board as you. I agree with your assessment of it. There are great resources to be found there, and the occasionally inexplicably insightful post, but most of it seemed to be shitposting by people who procrastinate too much. The tagline of it ought to be "I could be the next sakimichan... if I felt like it".

Hahhaaha, no doubt you have! Lets just say that 90% of that board doesn't draw... If I may, a more accurate version of tagline would be: "Sakimichan SUCKS: this line is 2 pixels wrong! SHE IS HORRIBLE! I could be much better... if I felt like it!"

Today was somewhat a busy day, so I studied some hands, but I was not able to copy a Kendal Halle drawing that I was looking forward to.... Oh, and tried to add some light value to them using this new tablet drawing technology !   I am having a blast with it! What is next? Cellphones taking pictures?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bonesworth's Questionable Quality Drafting Book - by bonesworth - 07-06-2020, 10:30 AM