50 pounds down 22.6796185 kilos down
Lightbulb 
getting there, still got jubblies all over. The before pic is 2011? other pic is last week. Finding a 24 hour gym has been the quintessential source of my weightloss, and diet. I'll post more about my diet later. It's still kind of a work in progress. Mostly meats/vegetables, and sugar free bullshit. Sugar free jello has 0 carbs/0 grams of sugar. When I started, I was hitting up a city supported gym that had an indoor track, and was cheap. Only downside was that it would close at 9pm, and doing art, your sleeping schedule gets all cracked out in the literal sense (for me anyways), so days, sometimes even weeks would pass without stepping in the gym. I would do 20-30 minutes of jogging, not too slow not too fast. I haven't jogged in a couple of months, been focused getting my form down with the tools at the gym I go to..

I've taken a hinder on getting better at art, but that's probably moreso from my depression/personal drive. Learning how to work out does take practice though. Like I mentioned before, form. Lifting weights does take some mileage. If you have a bud who knows how to do things,bring them. If you could get a personal trainer, then that's a no brainer. ive been studying tmw/scott herman, random vids on youtube to understand. I'll post more about my routine later

I've been getting into art again lately, and to be honest it's pretty hard to draw for 6 or so hours and then decide to lift some weights. But that could also be from my diet. I quit coffee when I was eating breads etc, now i NEED coffee to function.

Feeling shitty before the gym sucks, but while/after lifting I feel great. Now I just remember the good feels, sigh, and walk inside.

Awesome job dude! I've also recently lost about 24kg so i know how great it feels.
Keep goin'!

Wow dude, congrats! :]
Woah!! I'm liking this progress :D Would definitely like to see a log of your foods you tend to consume at what times and rates + your exercise schedule :D

Great work!

(07-31-2013, 05:14 PM)Chiritsu Wrote: Woah!! I'm liking this progress :D Would definitely like to see a log of your foods you tend to consume at what times and rates + your exercise schedule :D

thanks for the kind words yall. Chiritsu, my diet is mostly low carb, it can be lower in carbs, so it's a wip. Basically Meat+vegetables (onions, green/red peppers, broccoli, spinache, lettuce). I buy a ton of shredded lettuce, and the majority of my meals consist of it.

Mornings: typically 3 eggs, scrambled/or over easy depending on my taste buds, some turkey sausage. I used to exchange the sausage for ham steak, but 1 slice of ham steak is 1400 mg of sodium which is insane, so I just stick to sausage. I'd get down with some bacon, but it is too much of a hassle to cook, I just microwave the sausage, lol. If I don't want eggs, I'll just have a protein shake.

Snacks: cheese (like a stick of string cheese) or raw almonds, small portions. 1 oz of almonds is 22
pieces, I'll down 11 pieces, and be fine.

Lunch/Dinner: meat. shredded lettuce. sauce. different vegetables. This is where you have to be creative, and it comes down to what you like eating. I like burgers. So if I want a burger, I'll cook up 3 turkey burger patties, put it on top a mound of shredded lettuce, add onion, tomato, pickles, mustard, mayo, you get the gist. No ketchup. The same goes for tacos. I'll cook up the ground beef with seasoning etc, put it on top a mound of shredded lettuce. Just ex out the bread. For the lazy, including myself, I buy a ton of pre-cooked chicken breasts. You can buy this stuff usually at the deli section of your super market. I'd back away from pre-cooked rib meat chicken meat thangs that come in bags. You can also just cook your own chicken breast, and fridge more for later. Seriously I'll microwave the chicken breast for 50 or so seconds, put it on top a mound of shredded lettuce, add some veges, and eat it. Takes like 2 minutes to make

I did this for like a month, no fruit, or bread. I cheated for 2 days, eating some canned fruit, a burger with buns, a couple granola bars. Gained 2 pounds D: Respectively the food "may" not have been the culprit, but I'd like to think so, and will use this as motivation fuel for the gym :D godspeed yall, I'll be tweaking my diet more, probably cut more carbs. A lot of processed stuff like turkey sausage, and meatballs has carbs. Spaghetti sauce too a fair amount of carbs, and SUGAR. Pay attention to those nutrion facts. Take my diet with a grain of salt, I know it's not perfect. Good luck

EDIT: as for a schedule, I don't really have one. I sleep 8-9 hours when I'm absolutely tired. Wake up, eat breakfast, work, snack, work, gym. This is 6 or so hours into the day. This is why the 24 hour gym is a godsend, I can't make up an excuse to NOT go. I do a 3 day split. Legs one day, chest/tris the next, and finally back/bis. Then day off, day off (sometimes), repeat. Some weeks I'll take a day off after doing legs one day, and then chest, or sometimes just after leg day, whatever my body feels like doing. I'm still a newb when it comes to working out, but I do research routines on youtube, and they do really help.

I study these guy's routines/advice

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4FhvdvgZU5CVbXi2uWgiZg

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh0wrs-8ywjgZO7flfSmlqg

P.O.G is pretty crazy, like next level. T.M.W is pretty chill, and obviously effective. good luck

progress pics. Need to eat less calories, but sort of thinking about getting more serious with some strength gains. Will update in 6 months. dieting, and gaining muscle is the hard. Sucks dieting, and not making any strength gains, but at the same want to lose more fat. Anyways, here's some progress pics. feeling better, going to add in more high intense cardio (jump rope), currently only doing stepmill(stairmaster) for cardio. Hope everyone's not bitchin out, and destroying their minds, and bodies sitting all day :/

Really impressive! Keep it up!

quit? nooope. Came back from a cruise with some friends. Ate a bunch of delicious shit food, trickling back to the healthy eats. godspeed friends