Lose the Laziness
Thumbs Up 
Goal: To go down from 103 Kilos to 60 Kilos by September 2015 and improve mental health/well being and all round fitness.

Sub-Goal: To grow a bit taller, heightwise and to check weight at the end of every month.

Diet Plan: 2 slices of Plain Toast for breakfast, no junk food and 2 Rotis for Lunch and Dinner followed by an apple or a guava. No Cold Water. No Soft Drinks/Coco Cola/Caffeine.

Quote to Self: Eating is just another task. We draw to enjoy. Not eat to enjoy. We eat to survive. We draw to live.

September 2014 (I'm a nightowl)

Nap for 1 hour when sleepy (not more than that initially and cut it out completely when you get used to your sleeping routine)

Get back to drawing

Go for a morning walk at 7AM to loosen up (3 rounds - 10 mins each round)
Take a shower
Have breakfast
Go back to sleep by 10AM

Sleep by 10 AM

December 2014

Follow the Same Plan as Sept. 2014
Implement HASFit's 30 Day Low Impact Beginner

February 2015

Same as December 2014
Implement HASFit's 30 Day Challenge to Get Fit Plan

April 2015

June 2015 to September 2015

Yoga for 30 mins
Jogging for 10 mins
INSANITY DVD Workout Plan
Don't skip a day it the best way to make it a habit.Why no cold water ?How do you plan to stay hydrated?

''The first wealth is health.''
Ralph Waldo Emerson

(09-02-2014, 04:23 AM)darktiste Wrote: Why no cold water ?How do you plan to stay hydrated?

Actually, by no cold water, I meant I'd drink water at room temperature. They say drinking water lukewarm or at room temp. aids in weight loss over drinking it pure cold.