Bulgarian Workshop - FUTURO
Hello everybody ! I'm happy to share with you news about an event called Futuro Varna. Futuro is a free Bulgarian workshop. Last year it was super fun, the lectures were amazing, I met really cool people and got portfolio reviews from some of my favorite artists. Overall it was one of the happiest experiences my life.

Another cool aspect is that it takes place in Varna which is a coastal city, so if you are from another city or country you could combine the workshop experience with a nice vacation.

This year the guests would be :
Michal Kus, Darek Zabrocki, Ihor- Alban Chevalier ,Alfonso De la Torre , Nikola Matkovic, Leo Haslam, Ivan Jovanovic , Dimitar Marinski , Tsvetomir Georgiev, Svetlin Velinov, Nikolai Stanev, Sabin Boikinov , Martin Punchev , Sergei Punchev, Aleksandar Ignatov, Alexander Skachkov , Dimitar Dimitrov , Dimitar Ivanov , Georgi Lee, Grigor Georgiev, Ivan Berov , Pavel Popov , Stefan Atanasov, Svetoslav Petrov, Todor Hristov, Yasen Stoilov, Diana Naneva and Ismail Inceoglu

So yeah, more info about the program bellow :

[Image: crsl-slide-01.jpg]

20 August Saturday :

10:00 - 12:00
"Yggdrasil Project - Design and ideation for games " with Sabin Boykinov, Martin Punchev and Sergei Punchev

14:00 - 15:30
„Workshop for creating vector charecters" with Nikolai Stanev
www.graphicmama.com

16:00 - 17:30
“Color, value and light"  with  Michal Kus
www.kus-art.com

21 August Sunday

"Brainstorm - 1001 methods , from idea to the creation of intellectual property for games , films and comics " with Igor-alban Chevalier a.k.a  The Black Frog
www.igoralbanchevalier.com

13:30 - 14:30
"Zbrush - Monsters and 3D printing" with Leo Alexander Haslam
www.leohaslam.com

15:00 - 17:00
"Charecter Design" and "Demonstration with Zbrush" with Alfonso de la Torre
2tonmantis.blogspot.com

17:30 - 18:30
"Environment speed paint" with Dimitar Marinski
www.artstation.com/artist/dimarinski

22 August Monday :

“Zbrush - characters and creatures” with  Tsvetomir Georgiev
ceco.cgsociety.org

14:00 - 16:00
“Concept art and creating keyframes for movies" with Darek Zabrocki
www.darekzabrocki.com

16:30 - 17:30
“How to be a star" with Svetlin Velinov
svetlinvelinov.tumblr.com

conference room 1 -
bul. "Slivnitsa" 33, 9000 Varna

More info at : http://www.futurovarna.com/index.html#
Unfortunately I won't be able to travel to this workshop, will there be another one in 2017? I'd love to cut out a chunk from my schedule to go to this.

I have no idea, I hope so :)